1427 Campground Rd • Livingston TX 77351
About The Park
The sunset lake at Lake Tombigbee glows in the evening hours on the historic Alabama-Coushatta Indian Reservation. Our peaceful 23-acre spring-fed lake has healthy selections of bass, catfish, crappie, and more!
Stay in a cabin, bring your RV, or tent camp year-round.
Pavillion/stage use for special occasions.
Day use canoe or kayak rentals available.
Daily Rates: $6 day use. Fishing not included
- Pavilion & Stage Rental
- Pull Thrus
- Tent Sites
- Alabama-Coushatta Tribe of Texas Annual Pow Wow
- Big Thicket National Preserve
- Heritage Village Museum
- Lake Livingston State Park
- Martin Dies Jr. State Park
- Polk County Chamber of Commerce