Summer 2022 is a drawing to a close, and it seems that everyone on social media as well as all the major retailers has shifted to fall mode. Starbucks has already rolled out its famed Pumpkin Spice Latte, store shelves are lined with cozy sweatshirts, and little reminders that Halloween is a mere two months away are popping up everywhere. Although we may not need to pack away our shorts just yet (this is Texas, after all!), if you’re ready for the cooler weather that autumn welcomes, well, get ready for some fall fun!
Corpus Christi, the bayside city on the Gulf of Mexico, is a fantastic summertime destination for travelers looking to soak up some sunshine at area beaches. However, this city offers just as much fun in the cooler months as it does in the warmer ones. From beer festivals to pumpkin festivals and everything in between, Corpus Christi is a town budding with opportunities for you to soak up the fun and South Texas sun year-round. If you’re planning a getaway in Texas this fall, you won’t want to miss these fun fall festivals on the coast!
Fun fall festivals in Corpus Christi 2022
- Rockin’ K Farms Fall Festival– This farm, pumpkin patch and outdoor playland is the spot for fall fun for visitors of all ages. Climb on the rope spider web, visit with farm animals, get lost in the corn maze and so much more. Don’t forget to buy pumpkins when you visit- they make great décor for fall and they are fun to bake and cook with, too!
- Pawfest 2022– They don’t call dogs man’s best friend for nothing! Celebrate the furry friend in your life at Pawfest 2022. This festival, held in September, is perfect for human companions and features lots of activities for guests. Check out the wiener dog races and animal stunt shows, let the kids run wild in the kid’s zone, grab a bite to eat from a food truck and more. You can even adopt a furry friend to take home with you and be the newest addition to your family.
- Wild Wolf Halloween Store Opening– Love Halloween? If the spooky season is your favorite, you won’t want to miss this event at Corpus Christi’s first year-round Halloween store! See a fire-breather, shop spooky, Halloween-themed vendors, grab food, list to live music and much more. If scary stuff is your jam, you’ll want to make it a point to be at this event this fall.
- Oktobluffest– Experience Oktoberfest South Texas-style! For three days, guests can enjoy games, drinks, live music, shopping and more at this fun, celebratory festival in Corpus Christi. There will even be some fun competitions to engage festival goers, so be sure to get in on the fun!
- Rockport-Fulton Seafair– If a multi-day music festival, boat show, carnival and festival is up your alley, then you’ll want to add this fair to your October to-do list. Catch the parade on Saturday or participate in the cardboard boat races. Spin in circles on carnival rides, catch some fantastic live music… the list of awesome entertainment at this fair goes on and on. Put this one on your calendar and get ready for three days of non-stop fun!
- Surftoberfest– Break out your lederhosen and get ready for some German-inspired fun on the Texas Coast. This festival, modeled after Munich’s Oktoberfest, will feature games, fun, live entertainment and, of course, beer! Bring the family and enter the costume contest or simply kick back with some friends and enjoyed the ambience of a South Texas beer festival.
- Third Annual South Texas Food Truck Festival– Petting zoos and food trucks and arts and crafts- oh my! This festival will feature more than 50 local food trucks so you can truly sample some of the most exciting and delectable food in the bay area. Come hungry and be ready to leave happy! Bring the kids or plan an outing with adults only, you can’t go wrong either way. You’ll love strolling and dining at this third annual event at Whataburger Field.
Corpus Christi lodging and accommodations
After a long day of fall fun in Corpus, you’ll want a comfortable place to crash. Seabreeze RV Park has you covered! Featuring a private lighted fishing pier as well as a heated pool that is open all year, Seabreeze RV has a number of upscale amenities that will make your stay there both comfortable and enjoyable. The onsite clubhouse is great for gathering with family and friends and the RV sites are spacious and affordable. You’ll love visiting Corpus Christi when you book a stay at Seabreeze RV.
Leave a Reply ·