7224 East State Hwy 6 • Waco TX 76705
About The Park
Welcome to Waco RV Park!
Whether you want to visit the Magnolia Silos, see Baylor University, or just enjoy a relaxed country setting, Waco RV Park is the place to stay.
If you like large, beautiful shade trees and wide-open green space, you will love Waco RV Park. Nestled into its own pocket of natural Texas landscape, with Shaw Creek circling its border, it offers the rare combination of seclusion and convenience.
We are a casual, inviting slice of nature with 30 RV spaces on 14 acres, all with full hookups.
From here it is only 8.8 miles and 13 minutes to the Magnolia Silos and downtown Waco; 7.3 miles and 8 minutes to McLane Stadium; and 7.9 miles and 10 minutes from Baylor University campus.
The beautiful sunset you see is at Tradinghouse Creek Reservoir, less than 4 miles away.
Our guests enjoy a large, multi-use covered Pavilion with complimentary tables and chairs for individual relaxation or socializing with friends and neighbors. The Pavilion is the perfect place for dinner or just forgetting the cares of the day.
Last July (2016), we opened a brand new swimming pool adjacent to the covered Pavilion. It has provided lots of fun and additional relief from the Texas summer sun. Our guests love it! Our on-site laundry is available 24 hours a day.
We are a small family-owned and run park. We don’t have some of the amenities that the big parks have, but we know that if you want to have a good time here, you will.
Our daily rate is $30 and weekly rate is $190. Please call us to confirm the rates or if you need a longer stay. We honor many discounts. Just ask.
Call us if you need more information. 254 313 7573.
We look forward to seeing you!
Margaret and Paul, owners
- Pull Thrus
- Rec Hall
- Armstrong Browning Library
- Bare Arms Brewing
- Baylor University—the oldest continuing university in Texas
- Brazos Valley Cheese
- BSR Cable Park water sports amusement park
- Cameron Park and Zoo
- Downtown Farmers’ Market
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- Eagles Motocross Track
- Fine dining options: 135 Prime and Bangkok Royal Thai: 1424 (on Washington)/Diamondback’s
- Fort House Museum
- Gourmet Gallery
- Hawaiian Falls Amusement Park
- Heritage Homestead and Café
- Hippodrome Theater and Restaurant
- Lake Waco
- Magnolia Market and Silos
- Mammoth National Monument
- Mayborn Museum Complex
- McLane Stadium
- Sironia Boutique and Restaurant
- Spice Village
- Texas Collection Library
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Texas Rangers Hall of Fame
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- Tradinghouse Lake
- Twin Rivers Golf Course (and 2 more)
- Waco Suspension Bridge and Brazos River
- Waco Winery