7224 East State Hwy 6 • Waco TX 76705
About The Park
We are a casual, inviting slice of nature with 30 spaces on 10 acres, all with full hookups. We are a small, family-owned and run park. We don’t have all the amenities that some of the big parks have, but if you want to have a good time here, you will.
If you like natural landscape with wide-open green space to breathe and stretch, you will feel right at home at Waco RV Park.
We have a large outdoor pavilion next to the pool.
Please call us to confirm rates. Unless otherwise agreed Check-in by 5 pm; Check out by 1pm.
We look forward to seeing you!
The Wilson Family, owners
Daily Rates: $35.00 based on 2 adults, 2 children, 1 pet
Weekly Rates: $225.00 based on 2 adults, 2 children, 1 pet
Extended Stay Rates: $350.00 (+ electricity) deposit required based on 2 people and 1 pet
- Outdoor Pavilion next to the pool
- Pull Thrus
- Armstrong Browning Library
- Bare Arms Brewing
- Brazos Valley Cheese
- BSR Cable Park water sports amusement park
- Cameron Park and Zoo
- Dr. Pepper Museum
- Eagles Motocross Track
- Fort House Museum
- Gourmet Gallery
- Hawaiian Falls Amusement Park
- Hippodrome Theater and Restaurant
- Lake Waco
- Magnolia Market and Silos
- Mammoth National Monument
- Mayborn Museum Complex
- McLane Stadium
- Texas Collection Library
- Texas Motor Speedway
- Texas Rangers Hall of Fame
- Texas Sports Hall of Fame
- Tradinghouse Lake
- Waco Suspension Bridge and Brazos River
- Waco Winery